Download link for OpenVPN configuration files is available in your Customer Area at VPN Office detail.
1. Log in as a root.
2. Install the latest OpenVPN package like apt-get install openvpn.
3. Save the appropriate OpenVPN configuration file to some directory. For example /root/vpnstaticip/
4. Change to directory which contain previously unzipped files like cd /root/vpnstaticip/
5. Then start your openVPN connection in terminal using the following command: openvpn --config myprefix-user1.ovpn
6. Once you see the message "Initialization Sequence Completed" your openvpn connection is established.