Download link is available for registered customers only.
Please Log in.
1. Log in as a root.
2. Install the latest OpenVPN package like apt-get install openvpn.
3. Unzip the content of attached archive to some directory. For example /root/vpnstaticip/
4. Change to directory which contain previously unzipped files like cd /root/vpnstaticip/
5. Then start your openVPN connection in terminal using the following command (cz1 server): openvpn --config cz1.ovpn
6. When prompted enter your username including "@vpnstaticip.com" and your password.
7. Once you see the message "Initialization Sequence Completed" your openvpn connection is established.