Get one real static IP address for all your team members, home office employees and external freelancers located around the world. Protect your private communication and connect together into one secure private network.
Do you need to have all your nomadic team members or external freelancers behind one static IP address from selected country? The VPN Office is the right choice for you.
Simply choose location / country for your VPN Office and we will create one private VPN server dedicated just to your company.
- Private LAN network for all Team Members regardless on their location around the world.
- Easy VPN account management for your team members via Control Panel
- Secure internet access for all your team members from any public unprotected Wi-Fi networks (cafe, hotels airports etc.)
- Dedicated Static IP address from chosen location / country shared by all team members.
- Highly reliable VPN connection from anywhere using multiple VPN protocols in case the common VPN doesn't work on some networks.
- Secure Access to IP restricted company resources (services, servers etc.) for your team members regardless of where they connect the Internet.
- Secure file sharing between connected team members like you would sit in one office.
- Protect personal / company communication by strong SSL / TLS encryption especially if you stay in risky countries around the world.
- Custom Port Forwarding rules to access internal systems remotely from the entire Internet.
- Custom Split Networking rules to send specific traffic only over VPN Office.
- Custom Policies per team member to restrict the access to specific resources and networks.
- Fast 1Gbit/s connection and up to 2 TB bandwidth for common use. You can always purchase more bandwidth if needed.
- 24/7 Support, Monitoring and instant Failure Management
- If you need any advanced features, please contact us.
How does the VPN Office work?
- VPN Office is a private VPN server (Virtual Private Network) dedicated to your company.
- It allows multiple simultaneous VPN connections for each team member.
- All team members use VPN connection in order to get connected to VPN Office network.
- Each connected team member will get their own private IP address which allows highly secured internal communication between the other team members (FTP, SMB etc.)
- All communication between Team Members is strongly encrypted.
- Team members can access the Internet via one shared static IP address on WAN interface.
- The static IP is globally accessible so you can configure port-forwarding and access your systems remotely.
- It allows companies to give their employees an access to company's private systems with IP address White-List using exclusively the IP address of the VPN Office.
Difference between VPN Static IP and VPN Office?
The main difference between these services is in number of users (devices) that can use (share) the same static IP at the same time.
VPN Static IP service allows you to connect only one device at the same time in order to get the same static IP address. So it's good for freelancers or single entrepreneurs.
VPN Office is private dedicated VPN server for whole company. It allows you to connect multiple users or devices at the same time in order to get the static IP address. So the IP address is shared between all team members.